The International Conference on Frontiers of Handwriting Recognition (ICFHR), formerly called International Workshop on Frontiers of Handwriting Recognition (IWFHR), is the most important scientific venue in the field of handwriting recognition. The aim of this conference is to bring together international experts from academia and industry to share their experiences and to promote research and development in all aspects of handwriting recognition and applications.
We invite you to support ICFHR 2020!
The following sponsoring packages are available:
BRONZE SPONSOR – EUR 1,500 (excl. VAT)
- Company name, logo, and URL will be listed as a Bronze supporter in conference announcements, program, and slides at opening and closing sessions.
- Company name and logo will also be placed on the conference website.
SILVER SPONSOR – EUR 3,000 (excl. VAT)
All benefits of BRONZE SPONSORS plus:
- Explicit acknowledgement of your company’s support during the speeches at the opening and closing sessions.
- 1 registration to the conference.
- Your promotional material – such as flyers, brochures, or give-aways -will be distributed to attendees within the conference package.
GOLD SPONSOR – EUR 5,000 (excl. VAT)
All benefits of SILVER SPONSORS plus:
- 1 additional registration (2 in total) to the conference.
- Exhibit at the conference to promote your company, distribute materials, media and print, and recruit participants personally. Each exhibition unit includes: 2 meters x 2 meters floor space, 1 table, chairs, electrical outlet, and wireless Internet access.
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Gernot A. Fink
General Chair ICFHR 2020
phone: +49 231 755-6151
Secretary ICFHR 2020
phone: +49 231 755-6112